Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to Business

Yea Yea, that time i really needed to have my bath, i was smelling like spoilt fish(ok it wasnt that bad) Anyway sha the pple u'll be hearing about often are OP-My mum, Izzi-my sis and some other pple sha.

Today OP is vexed, why? cuz of my aunt, they stay in onitsha so they decide to come down to Lagos for their holiday. My aunt's sister that Bustiana stays somewhwere in Epe or so(cant really remember) So when she came into Lagos she dint call my mum or anything just to say she's in Lagos she has been in her sis place fo 3 WHOLE WEEKS! Then she cald OP yesterday and was like "oooh its me, Obi's mum, so where can we see you guys"

OP-of course you can see us in our house(really vexed tone)

Aunt- We dont av your address

OP-Dats absurd, i sent it to every body, how come you dont have it

Aunt- Errrrr...........heloooo..........hello....hello.....
(line cuts)
can you imagine that, OP is not just vexed that she doesn't have the address this is not the 1st time this is hapnin infact it's the 4th time

She never plans to come see us but cuz of the constant nagging of her kids, shell spend about a wk wit us. Always with the excuse i dont have youre address, though we moved recently OP made sure she sent every single one of them in that damned village a message. Everybody is soooooooooo pissed.

Me o! i personally think Bustiana is the bad influence there!
Shioooo to all of them.

Tell me wat you think about this

See y'all later!!!

2 comments:

Ebony said...

Hi,
Stumbled on your blog, its new and all, but yo write pretty well.

Been blogging for a bit so if you need help or advice just send me a mail.

Wish you the best and welcome to the 'blogoshere'.

Take care.
Ebony

Anonymous said...

@ebony....tanx a lot, you'll be gettin my mail very soon.