Thursday, August 28, 2008

E no easy!

Hey everyone,
How y'all doin?
I'm just chillin...lol

Like yesterday I was hanging out with my cousin(a gurl), and then one of her friends cald and askd where she was and was like she was comin to meet her. Though I dint like the idea of hanging out with someone I dint know, but she was all over me saying stuffs like "you dont mix, try to understand pple more, blah, blah, blah "

So I was like OK, though I cancelled going to the Cinemas coz i wasnt going to pay for any one but me and my cousin. So the girl finally came. Whoooooosh!!!

Her name is Ebun, shes chocolate in complexion and her hair is quite long(my hair is long too o!, b4 you say im jelous) But Oh my gosh! this girl is HAIRY, as in almost like an APE!!! I'm not saying to be hairy is bad o! Im a bit hairy sef but it was the way this girl was behaving, I was pissed

She was trying to form one kind american accent for me o! She was just making noise up and down- Oooh arm soo thersty culd you like get me a drink??????

Emi, get you a drink! Its like this girl shacked something before coming here. He he like joke, like joke she was disturbin me to get her a drink, though we were at my place and as the host I should have done that a long time ago.

But for cryin out loud, what hapnd to the word "PLEASE!!!" So i just gave her 200 box and told her to get herself a drink that I was busy. Abi she no see my grey hair...........lol

I tot this girl would by maybe a soft or something, she bought Hollandia, no wahala, i know u all know dat Hollandia is 150 so wheres my change..............lol!

Dont mind me I dint xpect any change, but she was making sluppy sounds like "blrrrr, blop, blop, blrrrrr, mwww, mwww"
Anh anh, the stuff has finished now, oya throw it away no way o! She sucked till she almost sucked the juice box itself. So much for her Americana accent!

After I was just trying to watch TV and she came to me in an even worse accent and was like dont you watch Channel O and i was trying my best not to be rude so i said not always, then she forced me into a conversation and this is how horrible it went

EBUN- so you dont watch interesting things?
MOI- my classificationof interesting is different from yours
EBUN- Oh my, I wanna see youre fone
MOI- a bit pisd(u know my fone is like a second diary) Its private
EBUN- Hmmmm, Big gurl like you(stupid giggle)
MOI- (i threw the fone to her)
EBUN- ah, who the heck is this, who the f*** is that
MOI- (at the verge of killin her)do you mind returning my fone
EBUN- wait jo
MOI- (IN MY MIND)- where is the accent....lol
MOI- (now reall vexed) standing up amd snatching the fone and hissing
NXT THING I KNEW
EBUN- no wonder, youre cousin neva wears the latest clothes, bcuz youre spendin all your money on your friends, taking them out and everything

MOI- i was like WTF!!! is this girl mad, i dont know what came over me, i just got up and started slapping her after that i opened her purse took my 200 bucks back. Pushed her out of the house, warned her never to come back, never to talk to my cousin again. And to think she was wearind one of the shoes i bought for my cousin. Ah the insult!

When i told my cousin all that hapnd she laffed and said she hated the girl but that she was focing herself on her so she just let her come anyway so she could see someone eith a real accent.............lol

That made me feel soooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooood,
I feeeeeeeeeel gooooooooooooooooooooooood
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

See y'all laterz
MWAAAAH!!!

2 comments:

LG said...

@Oooh arm soo thersty culd you like get me a drink??????
Why u no give her zobo??? lollllllll
so how far? did miss americana come back?? *winks*

Kusti said...

@lg,
Thank you jare, i for give am Zobo, if to say i know.
And Miss Americana cant come back, lai lai.